Announcements, Points of Interest, and General Chatter in Ichnology
Richard Bromley recently chastisted me (rightly so) for not having the latest ichnological announcements on the Ichnology page, so here they are, regarding recent-past and near-future events:
- First International Bioerosion Workshop, Bornholm, Denmark, hosted by Richard Bromley and Ulla Asgaard, September, 1996. The workshop was reviewed in Lethaia and 22 papers inspired by the meeting are in press in Historical Biology.
- Ichnofabric Workshop IV (otherwise known as IIW-4), San Salvador, Bahamas, hosted by Al Curran, March, 1997. Richard Bromley reviewed the meeting in the IAS Newsletter in the summer, 1997.
- Trace Fossil Symposium, Geological Society of America meeting, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, organized by Tony Ekdale, October, 1997.
- Second International Bioerosion Workshop, Harbor Branch, Florida, hosted by Debra Krumm, March, 1998.
- Trace Fossil Symposium, AAPG/SEPM meeting, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, organized by Tony Ekdale, May, 1998.
- Ichnotaxonomy Workshop, Bornholm, Denmark, organized by Markus Bertling, September, 1998.
- Animal-Sediment Relations Symposium, IAS European meeting, Copenhagen, Denmark, 1999.
That's all for now. Watch this space for any further announcements.
Last Modified: August 28, 1997.
Back to ENVS Main Page